In this episode we chat with Jason Von Ruden who is the president of the Wisconsin .Net User Group.
Jason shares with us:
- History of how Jason became involved in the group (eventually volunteering to run it)
- How the group has adapted to COVID
- The advantages of learning with others VS learning by yourself.
- The different ways you can participate in a user group.
- Advice on getting started as a speaker.
Visit some of the resources mentioned in the podcast below:
Watch WI .NET User Group Sessions On Youtube
WI .NET User Group On Meetup
WI .NET User Group Website
Jason’s Profile On Linkedin
WI .NET User Group On Linkedin
WI .NET on Twitter
Comments by mark